If you are in the GTA and need a Canadian criminal record check, come and see us in any of our offices, once accredited by the RCMP. We are conveniently located within Filipino hubs in the GTA. Our main office is at Wilson-Bathurst and we also offer the same services at Eglinton Ave. East and at Markham Road in Scarborough. We will take your fingerprints and automatically submit them to the RCMP for fast processing.
Easy and Fast
We use an optical fingerprint reader instead of paper and ink.
We’re Here to Help
Make sure to book an appointment and bring all the required documents.
Reasons to Get a Certified Criminal Record Check
Individuals are increasingly required to submit to a criminal record background check by governmental agencies and private companies who are now making it a selection criteria for potential employees. A criminal background check is also required for other official demands such as :
- Volunteer work
- Foreign Travel – Visas, US Waivers, Border Crossing
- Applications for immigration to Canada
- Applications for Canadian Citizenship
- Applications to obtain criminal record to apply for a pardon
- Name Change
- Child adoptions – Canadian and International
- Permanent residency in foreign countries (all countries except Canada)
- Required Personal Information
Required Personal Information
- Full name
- Date of Birth
- Home address
- Phone number
- and/or fax number
- and/or e-mail address
The following documents are required when presenting yourself at our offices:
- 2 (two) different government-issued identification document with photo (Passport, Driver’s License).
- If applicable, all files and/or letters requesting the criminal record check.
Kabalikat Solutions will take your picture and fingerprints as per RCMP requirements, once accredited.
Responses from the RCMP are usually in most cases mailed back to us (when applications are from out of the country) or directly to the customer in 3-7 business days. However, if an anomaly or discrepancy is found during the verification process, it can take up to 120 business days (RCMP Processing Times).
Kabalikat Solutions will electronically submit your fingerprints to the RCMP after its accreditation. If you have any question relating to the status of your fingerprint record or fingerprints submission please contact RCMP at Phone: + 613.998.6362 / E-mail: email@example.com.